TRADING IN MY BUICK
by Just Lynne

# 1. 12/5/12 2:45 PM by mk
Buicks are lovely and ride very well. I hope you enjoy your new little ride.

Editor's Note: I'm geting used to the putt-putt and bumpiness, mk, so far I still do like it although it sure doesn't have the good looks and great ride that my Buick had!

# 2. 12/5/12 4:31 PM by little john - Mount Morris, NY
thumbsup.gif I always liked Buicks myself... I hope you will become acclimatized to your new car easily...There is always a period of adjustment when you change anything that you are comfortable with...

Editor's Note: I'm working on it, little john,I did finally figure out how to work the windshield wipers this morning...

# 3. 12/5/12 4:32 PM by Jim - Rochester
From back when Buick's were boats

Editor's Note: My Buick wasn't as big a boat as these, Jim, still it was too big to park easily in the little bitty parking spaces they make nowadays. If there were two SUV's and a space between, there was no way I could hope to get the Buick in that space, but the Kia slides right in!

# 4. 12/5/12 5:46 PM by Albert 1
Those La Crosses are beautiful cars I have admired even though for practical economic reasons I have always owned small compacts including three Acura Integras.

Your dealer will make out well reselling a fine car with low mileage no less.

Editor's Note: I hope so, he told me he would call me when he sold it, just to tell me that he had sold it so I would feel okay about letting it go, I guess. It sure was a gorgeous car but it refused to fit into my garage, I guess it liked my old 2-car garage back at the old homestead.

# 5. 12/5/12 7:03 PM by Rick G.
Enjoy your new car, Lynne!

Editor's Note: I am, Rick, today I figured out how to reset the mileage thingee so I am doing good!

# 6. 12/6/12 10:15 AM by deep water
better yet enjoy the satellite radio!

Editor's Note: Yeah, love that, deep, but I only have it for 3 months so I will see if it's worth keeping or not.